The object of our club is to encourage and promote masters athletics, general fitness and to provide opportunities for training and competition.
- Membership is open to men & women 30 years and older. Enquiries to: email@example.com
- We have a comprehensive annual program that provides the opportunity for members to participate in weekly runs and walks, as well as track and field competition. There are also training groups that meet during the week. We also organize a variety of friendly social events.
- The format of events allows contestants to be as competitive or social as they choose. Competition is in gender and age groups which advance in five-yearly increments starting at W30 and M30.
- Uniform is available via the “Uniforms” tab on the website. For State or National competition the Mens Singlet or T-shirt needs to be worn or the Ladies Singlet, T-shirt or Crop Top. The uniform needs to be worn with any black shorts or pants. If you would like your member number printed on your top for Sunday runs please contact Russell Smith by email firstname.lastname@example.org to order. The cost is $10 for a number transfer or $15 for your number and name. You will need to give your top to Russell at a Sunday run to have this done.
- The club is run by a small committee and is dependent on many volunteers such as race directors, marshals, time-recorders and other helpers.
- 2023-2024 Club Contacts
- 2023 AGM Minutes
- 2023 President’s Report
- 2023 Secretary’s Report
- 2023 Treasurer’s Report
- 2023 Financials
- 2023 Statistician’s Report
- MAWA Constitution 2017
- Risk Management Plan 2018
- Road Risk Management Plan
- ECAC Risk Management Plan
- WAAS Risk Management Plan
- Club Office Bearers 1974-2023
Over 30? Why not join us?
We are always looking for new members.
Membership is open to men and women 30 years of age and over.
Read the club’s guidelines before completing the membership form, found on the right side-bar on the home page